Sunday, January 7, 2018

What have I done?







Every day, every time I question myself, " What have I done today?"  Have I done something significant?  Something  worthwhile?   Something satisfying?   What have I accomplished ?

Significant!   Worthwhile! Satisfying! These words may mean different things to different people.  It depends on our priorities,  mentalities and personalities.  

Let us assess our worth in what we can do for others ?  This analysis our real worth.  We can do a lot for ourselves and still not be content because our real satisfaction lies in how we can be useful to others.  Our measurement of value lies in how much or how little we value others.

Let's get back to where we started.  What have I done today?  I have done NOTHING today if I have not done anything for someone other than myself.






4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a question we ask ourselves at day end... We feel pleasure if we manage atleast a good deed

    ReplyDelete