Wednesday, January 10, 2018

It all started two years ago.......




Dear Readers,

Join me to celebrate the successful two years of my Blog,  "UNSPOKEN WORDS" which started on January 12, 2016.  .  I was a pleasure to share my thoughts,  feelings and opinions.  Surely I could not have done it without you.  It was all because of you that I could carry on with a flood of thoughts and kept getting a new influx of ideas.

 We worked as a team and during the journey of my blogposts.  I did not just have fun in writing,  I  learnt to care and share, to understand and realize.  The two years of my blog added a lot of meaning and value to my life.

The blog is a lot different from what I started.  The difference was because of you.  UNSPOKEN WORDS starts with U and this Blog is all about YOU.  You made the difference by being there for me, by making this blog part of your precious time, and your interest in the blogposts.

With the passage of time I have made new friends and met so many critics who helped me up the ladder of improvement over the last couple of years.   It was a challenging and a great adventure with words.  With my shovel of letters I kept digging for UNSPOKEN WORDS till I was able to voice them .  

I am getting ready to share more stories with you.   Through the successful two years of my blogposts i did not just have fun in writing but kept moving forward to opportunities for more blogposts and new ideas.

As I begin my third year, I am all geared up for more experiences to share with you and learn from you and with you.   

With great appreciation, 

Sincerely, 

Me. 




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! It’s a great pleasure to read your blogs, and even I’ve experienced a great 👍 change in me.Each time you came up with more interesting subjects.It’s my pleasure 😇 to be a part of your blog “Unspoken Words “.May Allah bless you and you come up with many more successful writings.Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your valuable input. I highly appreciate your support and feedback. Also, for sharing my blogs and tagging everyone. You play a very important role in promoting my blog.

      Delete