Friday, January 29, 2021

My Dreams

What's my dream?  Yes I am a daydreamer.  I dream at night 🌃 too.  In fact, let me see, yes, I dream all the time.  That's my favorite thing to do.  Dream away and keep dreaming.

So, what exactly is my dream ?  My dream is everyone's dream ❣️.  I am a dream merchant.  I buy and sell dream.  I will dream with you, for you,  along with you and will help make your dream come true.  

This has been my dream from childhood 💞.  When someone or anyone's dream come true I guess my dream comes true too.  And, this is my dream !  My only dream !  

You know what ?  I don't even have to worry about myself.  My dream just unfolds right in front of my eyes 👀.  I hop from branch to branch and see 🙈 who else I can dream with.  It's not only fun, it's an adventure, a journey, an exploration.  

Are you dreaming ?  Can I join you ?  Let's dream together and reach for the ⭐✨ stars.  Together, we can bring so much happiness.  

Your dream, my dream can light 🕯️ up into everyone's dream ❣️.  Let's make each other's dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment