Wednesday, April 12, 2017

It's all about COFFEE !





This post I dedicate to all my coffee lover friends, especially that particular friend who is a coffee freak.  Her countless posts, every morning are a treat to me.  I have virtual coffee with her while I browse through social media.  




To her life is all about COFFEE.   To me it seems, she has taken the personal responsibility to remind everyone of coffee.  She emphasizes the importance of coffee,  the strength in coffee and above all, the miracles of coffee.





In fact, she speaks coffee and understands coffee.  Any other language is gibberish to her.  She believes in the friendship of coffee and will make you go crazy about coffee.  Her posts, which I have shared in this blog, can inspire anyone to crave for coffee.

So......let's have coffee and invite her too.  To her, every time is sooooooo coffee time!!





4 comments:

  1. There's a deep meaning behind coffee. It's the comfort drink With a kick to the soul. So much can be said and done over a cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not JUST a cup of coffee. Right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post !!!Start your day with a cup of coffee and stay fresh the whole day.

    ReplyDelete