Monday, October 2, 2017

22222 - Too many Twos!









Yes too many Twos !!

 It's all Twos, all - the -way.  To be exact, it is 22,222.  That is how many are my views to this point.  Wow!  I am amazed at you....... for making so many Twos.  It's you, who gave me so many twos by reading my blog posts.

With every view, every comment, every shared  posts I gained new confidence, new strength, and a new urge to write and aim for new heights.

If not because of U,  there wouldn't be so many twos.  Thanks for getting me there, from NOWHERE to SOMEWHERE , from a scratch to new heights.

I have learnt to share, I have learnt to care because of YOU, who set my mind to gear.  All because of you, I could dare, dare to voice my opinions, my thoughts and my unspoken words.

You did it!  You put the twos together for me and made it 22222.


Cheers to YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats !! for your blogs being so successful.May Allah bless you and grant you with more success.Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your support.

    ReplyDelete