Tuesday, November 14, 2017

BlogVEMBER Part 3






Keeping promises :

My BlogVEMBER continues and this is Part III for today starts the third week of November.   The first two parts were :

It's November 2017
BlogVEMBER Part II

If you have not read the first two parts, this blog may not make  much sense to you.   Don't get me wrong.  I am not tricking you to read my blogs.  Seriously! 

So far we talked about doing wonderful things in the month of November like making the year worthwhile and memorable, patching up and letting go of grudges.  The theme of this blog is.........now listen  carefully.  I do not mean to make you blush and feel guilty.  I am just suggesting.  All I want to talk about is fulfilling your promises.  All kinds of promises made to all kinds of people.  Let us keep up these promises BEFORE the dusk of 2017.  Let not the sun set on your unfulfilled promises, vows and commitments.

Make hay while the sun shines.  Keep your words while the sun of 2017 shines.  Be a person of integrity and learn not to be too hasty in making promises which may be hard to keep.  

Promises fulfilled are missions accomplished! 

Stay tuned for more BlogVEMBER posts on November 22 & 29.

4 comments: