Monday, July 25, 2016

I owe you an explanation (some of you)




I truly apologize to those of you whom I did not compliment, praise, or applaud for undisclosed reasons. 

 I saw your extravagance and felt that if I applauded you, it would be a wrong encouragement.   I  saw your lavish life and did not compliment you because I felt sorry for you....... for wasting your hard earned money.  I saw you exorbitant attires but watched you silently without praising you because I realized that by doing so you are depriving the needy and the underprivileged.   I felt my praises may encourage you and others who may want to follow in your footsteps.  

To discourage such wastage, I often refrain from commenting on social media.  I strongly feel that my response may make a difference.  Although in childhood I often heard the proverb that one swallow does not make a summer, but I somehow feel that I should not give up my solo effort.  

I feel that a lot of wastage of time, money and energy would not happen if we do not encourage it.  I took this step to make a difference and save myself from guilt and further regrets.

I apologize for having disappointed you,  but all the same I feel that one day you will appreciate individuals like me.  

Sometimes the only method of communication is by silent disapproval rather than by open criticism.  

I was never jealous of your great life but simply felt sorry for your wastage of precious time and effort.

4 comments:

  1. Well written and explained. Good work keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written and explained. Good work keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silent disapproval is a way to escape and save ur relationship. Sometimes verbal criticism is also necessary. I hope u dont mind my comments but do think overit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silent disapproval is a way to escape and save ur relationship. Sometimes verbal criticism is also necessary. I hope u dont mind my comments but do think overit.

    ReplyDelete