Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Caring is Sharing



Today I have multi-colored beautiful flowers to share with you.  Reach out and have your pick.  It is all yours.  I want you to know that I care for each one of you and I want to share my thoughts with you.  

Thoughts!  Thoughts that make me happy, sad, confused, depressed, laugh, cry etc.  While I was on a telephone conversation with a friend yesterday, we had a little discussion on 'Caring and Sharing.'  According to her, we can only share if we care.  I found it very interesting and totally agree with her.


When we do not care, there is nothing left to share.  Every story of kindness and happiness starts with the important vocabulary, 'care.' We have to care enough to have the generosity to share.  


Let us ask ourselves this important question, "Do I care?"  If you answer is yes, then do not wait to share.  Share your thoughts, feelings, love, happiness and whatever you think can bring joy and peace in the world.  


Share your worries and sorrow too.  It will make you feel better and will make someone feel better too if they have made you feel better.  But be careful who you share your problems with.  


Anyway, let us care in any way we can and there are just so many big and small ways that we can care.  


We must care, we should care, we will care!  

That is the spirit.  That is what this blog is about. Share with me your opinion, today!                           

1 comment:

  1. Very wonderful thought .I also believe that if we care for a person ,we'll automatically love and share with them.

    ReplyDelete