Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Honey or Bee??




The other day as I opened my front door, a bee buzzed right in, uninvited.  I chased the bee for a while and then gave up because it disappeared out of my sight.  While waiting for it to emerge from its hiding a thought entered my head, just like the bee entered my house.  Anyway!

I was actually curious as to why the bee entered my house.  Was it looking for honey?  Yes bees are very attracted to honey.  With bees, it is all about honey.  They live in the sweetest world of all.  Gosh!

That is when I felt the contrast between honey and bee that I never thought of before.  Well, it may sound weird but I just happen to think that how bees are attracted to honey.  They make honey and they chase honey.  They buzz all over the place to suck in the sweet nectar of the flowers and flop from flower to flower making a big, annoying noise.  Besides, mind you, they sting as well.  

Honey never goes after the bee, neither does the sweet nectar of the flowers.  They just sit tight and the bees hover over it.  

Given a choice what would we want to be.  Bee or honey?  An annoying person, who like a bee, keeps moving, constantly looking for a friend or a friendly affectionate person, sweet like honey who, everyone is looking for?

Be sweet like honey.  Not noisy and annoying like a bee.  Bee a sweet person.  Yes honey! 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post,very cleverly used honey bee.

    ReplyDelete