Friday, May 20, 2016

Good Thoughts




With this bouquet of red roses, let me tell you what my today's good thoughts are about.  I was thinking to myself that what makes a person beautiful.  Is it the skin color, the features, the outfits, the make-up, the perfume, cologne, hairstyle?  How can we assess or identify anyone's beauty?

Some of us would go for physical appearance, while some would go on fashion or maybe something else.  But after an unpleasant encounter with the person, all that mattered before, can still be considered as a person's beauty?  After a very attractive girl lashes out at you, is she still pretty?  I don't think so.  

To me, beauty lies in the thoughts, manners, attitude, words etc.  It all comes from within the person.  External beauty adds to our internal beauty but becomes meaningless without internal beauty.

Here is what I will quote to further elaborate my thoughts on what enhances or diminishes a person's natural beauty.

"If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." - Roald Dahl.

Yes, good thoughts! Our thinking brings out the best in us and conceals all our shortcomings.  Our thoughts makes us rise and soar, and on the other hand it makes us dwindle and die.  

So, it is all left to our choice. Choice between good and bad thoughts.  Thoughts that are so inner, so hidden yet reveals a lot about us.  Out thoughts makes us what we are!

By the way, I have good thoughts about you, everyone of you.  Good day!



6 comments: