Friday, April 15, 2016

Dear Reader - An Overview of my Blog

Dear Reader,

This is to appreciate you on the successful completion of three months of my Blogposts with over 2500 views and more than a handful of followers.  My 82 posts, which I started writing since January 12, 2016 is viewed from supporters from different countries like India, Pakistan, South Africa, Canada, USA, Germany, Poland, Austria, Russia, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, Zimbabwe, Kenya etc.

My most read posts are :
- An open letter of appreciation to Adversity
- Withheld Tears
- Snow Friends
- Knowing you was a Blessing

 Thank you for your support, encouragement, inspiration and comments. Your overwhelming response gives me new strength and ideas everyday and I am more than happy to share it with you.  

Today I feel happy and proud to share my achievement with you.

Please do not forget to subscribe and also share with Google (G+1) icon at the bottom of the post.

Thanks once again,
Happy viewing,

Your Blogger.

2 comments: