Sunday, April 3, 2016

Paying Gratitude for unkindness


Hello there!
Appreciation letters are for kind and helpful people but this one is an unusual letter of gratitude.  It will amaze you.  So let us get started!
Thank you for not helping me.  You saved me the dishonor of being helped by a person like you.  In your endeavor to avoid me, you helped me to know you better and along with it you also assisted me to know people of your kind.  As I scratched down your mask, I learnt an important lesson from an old proverb, "All that glitters, is not gold!" Your cruel attitude has taught me cautiousness, self-respect and wisdom to face people of your demeanor.    
Above all, a very valuable lesson I have learnt is 'how to be nice' as well as 'why to be nice.'  Being nice is important otherwise I will be making people suffer just like you do.  
I do not want to be like you for now I know how small I will be and one day I will fall in my own eyes and will live with nothing, but regrets.
I could go on and on, but I have no intention or desire on wasting time on people of your category.  So let me say a hasty bye to you.

Bye for now and forever,
Someone who do not want to be like 'you.'


2 comments:

  1. Very good,these people should be taught a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good,these people should be taught a lesson.

    ReplyDelete