Tuesday, April 19, 2016

"I" stands for Insignificant



We are all so fond of talking about "I" (self).  But have we ever wondered how it feels to HEAR about "I" all the time?  I.....I.....I............more I and it is all about I.  

I stands for "INSIGNIFICANT"

Makes us small in our own eyes
Makes us fall in our own eyes
When we talk a lot about I
When we talk all about I.

When we like to be in the limelight
Catching attention is a delight
We do not understand wrong and right
It is just I, Me and Mine in sight.

Some of us have so confined ourselves that we exist just for ourselves.  Isn't this the life lived by a prisoner, a sick person confined to bed, a dead person confined to grave? 

Does a life called "I, Me and Mine" give us any happiness?  But our ego and greed have got the better of us and this is where it has pushed us to.  

It needs just a little effort to come out of I and instead become We and Us.  We and Us is a whole world to explore, an everyday adventure, like they say, "The more, the merrier!" 

Why I? Let us just say "Us!"

Rise together, fall together, be together. 

3 comments:

  1. Very good indeed,you have made us realize ,that we should come out of our inner lives,and mingle with the outer world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True . We all need to check ourselves. Without realising we do this always I nd I. Beautiful story

    ReplyDelete
  3. True . We all need to check ourselves. Without realising we do this always I nd I. Beautiful story

    ReplyDelete