Saturday, April 23, 2016

Unspoken Words - Explained






This blog is all about true feelings and personal experiences which I am happy to share with my readers, rather than leaving it trapped within me as "Unspoken Words."

It is a platform, where I share feelings, observations and experiences of the past and present.  

This blog is also an invitation to you,my readers, to share with me your Unspoken thoughts, comments, reactions and let us together wake up the world by creating awareness through the lessons and messages in our stories.

Some of the stories that I share are not just mine, for I know that some of you have similar stories that you left unsaid because you thought that you are alone undergoing this fairy tale.  Right?

Not any more!  This blog is to reveal that how much you and me have in common and so does our friends who may not be reading or knowing about this blog.  

So, stay tuned to hear more of the stories that I am still writing for you.  I am not just a narrator, I am your VOICE to your Unspoken Words. 

 Hi5 and Cheers for that!!  Do not forget to share with Google (G+1) and to leave your valuable comment.

2 comments:

  1. Very good,I love reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is to share common feelings and experiences. Love it, keep writing.

    ReplyDelete